A varied fleet of private owned river barges (captain/owners) enables DAP to transport all kinds of cargoes to destinations located at the 51.700 km. official European inland waterways.
Underneath a summary of the relative inland waterways and canals:
- Dutch and Belgian waterways
- River Rhine upto Basel-Rheinfelden – Southern Germany
- German Canals and northern German inland waterways
- River Mosel and river Saar including French part. and inland canals
- River: Main, Neckar, Danube
Overview inland navigation map Europe